Sunday 4 February 2007

My hobbies

My hobbies is to play baseball and basketball with my sister or cousins.I usually play baseball with my sister in sunday evening. I usually practice to hit ball and my sister is to catch the ball.I also practice to throw the ball and catch the ball.
sometimes when my cousin jack come he will be teaching me how to play the basketball and
some basketball skill.In the past,I had play basketball with my uncle and my cousins.we were playing in my school and I also had play football with jack.He can kick the ball very high but I just can kick very low.I hope can kick the ball very high like jack,so I need to practice more.

3 comments:

mabinogi said...

practice more then you will be good at soccor!
I like to play baseball and basketball too.

MarDa said...

I'm very short
but I like to play baseball too.

MarDa said...

Hank you and I have the same hobbies. I also like to run through the woods making elephant noises. We can perhaps do it together some time, maybe when it is a full moon.