Saturday 1 September 2007

My school

My school is a red building it have south ridgepole and north ridgepole.My school isn't have many students,we have more then700 students.I think the speacil of my school is the school shirt and the middle garden,the school school shirt of school is purple and yellow and my school's middle garden is I think the speacil then the other school.
The favorite things of my school is the classroom is new because other school's classroom is old.The things I dislike is my school is too small so the students can't have a big place to play.
This is my school website:http://www.fses.mlc.edu.tw/

2 comments:

Savant English School said...

Small playground isnt the best, but you can learn more in smaller classes for sure.

The clothes for school are called "uniforms" which means that everyone's clothes is the same.

Hank said...

thanks,teacher