Friday 26 October 2007

My chat session

hung yu said:what are you doing in satu ㄚ頭 said:what is satu? hung yu said:what are you doing on friday hung yu said:I am eating now, because I make the MSN with you. ㄚ頭 said:In friday I always do my homework hung yu said:Me toohung yu said:Do you watch TV on Saturday? ㄚ頭 said:in satu i will play with sibling or help my father hung yu said:I play baseball with my father ㄚ頭 said:i first talk with boy so i don't knoe i can say.I am shy .how about you? hung yu said:I'm fine,don't worry. ㄚ頭 said:Oh,I know what I can say. hung yu said:Do you feel the blog homework is hung yu said:hard to youhung yu said:Sorry I am easy to key wrong words. ㄚ頭 said:No,I tell you .It is my father's shop in this sunday opening you can too ㄚ頭 said:Do you want to came hung yu said:If I have free time I will go,where is the place? ㄚ頭 said:In the nigh market stree ㄚ頭 said:is 英才路301號hung yu said:Do you want to leave the talking line now? ㄚ頭 said:yes,conversation overhung yu said:see you

No comments: