Friday 11 January 2008

Book Review

http://www.online-literature.com/stevenson/
This website is a discuss of Stevenson R.L books.I see a book I interested.That book is The strange case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.That book is I already read,but I didn't finish so I am interested of it.That book is talking about the Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde story.Jekyll's friend Mr Utterson was finding a murder.That murder's murderer is Mr Hyde and he is Jekyll's friend so Mr Utterson want find Dr Jekyll and Mr hyde's relationship.

4 comments:

Savant English School said...

You were supposed to check out a few books and link each one. Not link just one site as you have done!

Hank said...

okay,teacher.

toast said...

你的部落格做錯了是照位子排

Franky said...

you write the reading book is good summry and get the summry to get very people to now.