Saturday 26 January 2008

Charlotte's web


I'm reading about charlotte's web.It written by E.B WHITE.It is talking about a small girl Fern,she has a runt pig.His father wants to kill it,but Fern stops his father then that pig be his pet.She named that pig Willbur.A few weeks ago,Willbur comes to Mr.Zuckermans barn to live.Fern usually goes there to see Willbur so the barn's animal turst her.this is I read so far.
Fern likes animal,she stop his father kill that runt.Mr.Arable don't like animal so he wants kill that runt.Willbur is a runt,Fern saves him not get his father kill.Mr Zuckermans is Fern's uncle.He let Willbur lives in his barn.

3 comments:

Savant English School said...

Excellent book. I also loved it when I was your age. You also made a very nice summary here. I hope this book teaches you more about the awreness and feelings of animals, as well.

Hank said...

thanks teacher

Franky said...

I saw you book I am like it.so I am get some movie. there are pig to cute.I also to read.