Tuesday 12 February 2008

My chinese New Year




In the chinese New Year,I ate dinner with all my cousins,aunts,uncles.When we finish,all the children get the red envelope.I get 16000 and I use 10000 to pay my school things.At the secound of the New Year,I went to my grandmother
house with my family.Then we go to Hou Kou old street to bought some food.In the night,we played fireworks and I also get some red envelope.This chinese New
Year is little bit boring because we just go to the old street but I think next year will be more fun!








4 comments:

Franky said...

You post is good I am like it.because it money is some to your to the school money.
you are a good boy.

Franky said...

You post is good I am like it.because it money is some to your to the school money.
you are a good boy.

The stange eye of Danny said...

Oh!You~are very
terrible little
boy.Why you can
get 16000.But I
just get 1000
doller?

Savant English School said...

WoW 16000! So AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Loan me some money please! You are rich! Of course I know why you got so much; it's because you are a really good boy, Hank. Awesome.