Wednesday 27 February 2008

Offircial website

http://maplestory.nexon.net/
I find a offircial website of Maple story online.When I play computer game,I usually play this game.This offircial website has some information about this game's activity,ranking,update,download and the character.These are exclusive.
If you have a username and password,you can login.Then you can see what's your character ranking,or if you buy the points of this game,you can see how much points did you have.
This offircial website has many informations are unoffircial websites don't have.I also played this game.My character is thief and bowman.If you play this game,you will love it immediately!

6 comments:

howard said...

Hi hank,the game maplestory Iplay it also .tThe game is pretty good but don't good at Ps3 or X-box360.If you can.you can play it.

HENRY Y. YANG said...

I don't play this game , but it seemed fun ! My brother has play this game but he is rotten to play this games.

The stange eye of Danny said...

I have play this
game,too!It is a
wonderful game!I
like it very much.

MarDa said...

I play this game sometime, I'm fire and poison master!!

Savant English School said...

good work. You did a great job of looking through teh site and yoru information shows that you did. I haven't played this game either. There seems to be a lot of free stuff related to this game, though and that's cool!

Hank said...

thanks teacher.