Saturday 15 March 2008

Drunk Driving

I find two sites of drunk drinving.I get some imformation of it.In the 2006 year 17602 people died in someone who drunk drinving and hit them.The second website has a terrible imformation:each 30 minutes one oerson died.I see there is a video it show about many people died with cause of people drunk drinving and they have many plan to do but they died.Now,many countries have check point but we all need to know when you drink alcohol in party or bar then after don't drive the car!

5 comments:

howard said...

Nice writing.I can understand more what the alcohol is terrible.I hope no body drink
alcohol

Franky said...

I think your post is good your post sane of me.

MarDa said...

I think your post is very good, maybe I can learn something from you.

Savant English School said...

Good wokr. Remember someone dying every 30 minutes is only in America, not the whole world.

Also, I think the problem goes beyond just driving. Only one in 4 Americans drinks responsibly...

Hank said...

thanks,teacher.