Saturday 29 March 2008

Newspaper


I found some newpapers write about the black swan Petra who loves a swan boat:1.http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2004312193_apgermanylovesickswan.html?syndication=rss



They're all writing about the black swan Petra belove the white swan boat.The zoo made Petra to live at the real white swan but Petra just live with her a short time.
Look!In the top I have a photo of it.I found some different of the 3 articls.The ABC newspaper has a big photo but the settle times doesn't have.The WUSA newspaper also has a photo but it is small.I think the ABC's article is better because it has a big photo and also it's article is good.

7 comments:

howard said...

This news is funny I can't belive a blak swam love a swam boat just like hank likes his green long hair family garbanza!!

Tina said...

I think your find newspapers is lot thing can now,all is can clar sen that says what it won't diffcod to now it ,so i think is good

JUDY said...

I like your blog!
That's news was really strange,
but I think that was real.

OrAnGe* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
OrAnGe* said...

This news is really great !

It ' s so funny !!




Ruby

Savant English School said...

Great work Hank. You did teh assignment perfectly! Iam happy. This is cute and interesting news as well.

Hank said...

Thanks,teacher.