Friday 23 May 2008

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

This is the photo of the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde The wicked one is Mr. Hyde, the other one is Dr. Jekyll. I found two website of it:
I found some information in this two website.This book has ten chapter it's much longer as I read the smaller one. The movie of this book comes soon. This book also has video and DVD but it isn't same as the movie.I found some songs.Like the The World of Jekyll & Hyde. The song include some main part of the story. I excite of the movie of the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde!

4 comments:

The stange eye of Danny said...

Mmmm...You picture's
Jekyll look younger
than my picture.Where
do you find the website?
Why I cannot find in
Yahoo?

Alice said...

Well!you are so earnestly!do you know what time is "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde"carryin?

Savant English School said...

Pretty good. There is a new movie coming out? That may be cool. It may also be too scary. SOme of teh old movies are indeed to scary.

Hank said...

thanks,teacher.