Saturday 31 May 2008

Summer Movie





http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809801452/info
I found some great movies in my summer vacation. This is the first I found. It calls Hancock.It is about a superhero names Hancock, he has a great power.However, people don't prove him. One day,he save a important person.Everybody begin to prove him. I want to watch it because I like this hero movie.Look! this photo is very cool.





http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809701419/info
This is the second I found, it names space chimp.It is about the chimps go to the galaxy by space.They finds a planet,and save the inhabitants from the leader. I wants to watch it because it sounds like a funny and cool movie.The chimps save the inhabitants makes me interesting of it.




http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809846742/info
This is the third I found.It names Meet Dave. It is about a fire ball from space hit New York park. A man didn't injured. He becomes a spaceship operated by one hurdred looking like aliens.They want to save their planet. I want to watch it because I want to see the aliens appearance.I think it is cool and strange. It is interesting!

















4 comments:

Franky said...

your three movies.I like the first the super peopel to take the car to up it was cool aveange people can not to do this thing.I think the super people will do alot of the crazy thing.

The stange eye of Danny said...

I like the monkeys!
Your movies are cool!

Savant English School said...

Good work. Very nice. "Meet Dave" looks like it will be very funny. Eddie Murphy plays many roles, as usual. This looks like it will be a great film. Nice hunting!

Hank said...

Thanks,teacher