Friday 6 June 2008

The Universe

http://www.scientificpsychic.com/etc/timeline/timeline.html

I found this website of the timeline of the Earth. At the 3500 mya the life start. The first life in Earth is blue-green algae. When the 235 mya the first dinosaur appear and lizards, too.The time pass, at the Cretaceous Period the Tyrannosaurus is the king in the Earth. However, at the 65 mya the 170km stone hits the Earth. All most all the dinosaurs disappeared. The first ancestor of human appear in Tertiary Period.

My ideas:I believe the Cretaceous Period end in the big stone hits the Earth because the only things can make dinosaurs died is it. I think this website needs to talk about when the cockroach appear,I'm interest of it.


This website is about the beginning of the universe. The writer said the universe begins to grow.When the time pass, it will be smaller and smaller.It mark the beginning of the universe is the big bang. I believe this theory because I think the universe has some energy to grow. When it don't have that energy, it becomes smaller.I've read a book, it is about the unverse is appear by some element hit each other.The elements start to grow big and that is our universe.It is the cause I believe this theory.

6 comments:

howard said...

Wow! Hank you did a great job.There are many things I don't know how to do,I learn form you ,thanks.

Franky said...

There planet are to good to do the thing the homework are good to the great the picture are also good the prargraph it is I am to know the secret.

The stange eye of Danny said...

Why the things
you know but I
don't know.Here
have many cool
things!

Alice said...

Sorry Hank because I can't out find
the websit so I ues your websit

Savant English School said...

Great work hank. Informative and had some real thought in it. You did excellent work as usual. I love your thinking.

Hank said...

Thanks,teacher