Saturday 14 June 2008

Fossils


I found this website about the fossil, and the picture is small ammonite fossil. I learn the fossils are in the Archaean to Holocene Epoch. A fossil is a died organism, and it just has one part as usual. Some fossils they don't really have the body, like the footprint or feces. We call they trace fossils.






http://www.amonline.net.au/palaeontology/faqs/fossil.htm#bones
The picture is a fish fossil, it seem cool! I find the other website about fossil. I learned if you have a bones, it may not a fossil. If it is a fossil, it will be heavy. Also, you can look up the calcium carbonate. You need to look around the water in there. The water most rich calcium carbonate it. It means the bones is more past than recent. It is the mark of fossils.

6 comments:

howard said...

I love your writting it simple and great,how do you do that?Do you loke fossils? they seem cool!

The stange eye of Danny said...

Do you ever 
seen any 
fossils?Your
writting look
like you seen
it before.

Franky said...

Your fossils of the picture is good and the website I saw it was I could not read some diffucul.

Alice said...

you are so good I can't believe what I look~!!

Savant English School said...

Ok. cool. That second picture is really amazing. I am very interested in the strange animals found in the sea, especially so long ago. It is really amazing to learn about

Hank said...

Thanks,teacher